The purpose of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) is to outline the acceptable usage of products and services of PMU Sign (“PMU Sign” or the “Service”), or of any third party which are subscribed through PMU Sign. All PMU Sign users (or “you”) must follow this Policy in their use of our Service. We may modify this Policy at any time. If you violate this Policy, we may suspend or terminate your use of PMU Sign.
If you find a form or an account that violates the terms listed in this Policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you provide as much information as possible regarding the alleged violation(s).
Do not use PMU Sign to violate laws or in ways prohibited by these terms:
Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Service for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
- Infringing Content. You may not use the Service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
You may not misuse our Service by interfering with its normal operation or attempting to access it using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions that we provide.
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using our Service without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Service or to breach any security or authentication measures used by our Service.
- Phishing. We will suspend any use of PMU Sign which come to our attention that is intended to deceive or mislead respondents, including by linking to websites with malicious software such as malware.
Other Prohibited Activities
We reserve the right to take whatever lawful actions we may deem appropriate in response to actual or suspected violations of the prohibited uses, including, without limitation, the suspension or termination of your access to PMU Sign.
We offer a HIPAA-compliant solution for customers subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”).
It is your responsibility to assess whether your usage of PMU Sign is appropriate for the storage or control of sensitive data.
Modified on August 6th, 2020